To supervise and participate in all activities related to the accomplishment of specific jobs.
Reports to Field Supervisor & General Manager, Supervises Painters
Scope of Responsibility
To supervise and participate in all activities related to the accomplishment of specific jobs. Reports to Field Supervisor & General Manager.
Supervises Painters as delegated by the field supervisor and general manager.
Efficiently carry out painting and paint related duties in a professional workmanlike manner. Insure that all duties are carried out properly and within timeframe prescribed by job sheets field supervisor.
Must have clear understanding ofjob-site safety for all products. Must have the ability to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, etc.) Must have clear understanding of preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.) Must have ability to document daily activities. Must be able to efficiently manage painters and all tasks involved with completion jobs.
- First and foremost – Make a Schedule.
- Review job contract with general manager, the crewmen and the homeowner.
- Order all materials, with office approval, and make sure all materials are correct.
- Make sure the job is completed in proper sequence and using the correct procedures.
- Place appropriate personnel on specific tasks in order to efficiently complete scope of work.
- Arrive at shop by 6:25 am, unless otherwise specified.
- Work a full 8-hour shift five days per week with a half hour lunch unless otherwise specified.
- Have a ftiU set of production tools with you at all times.
- Efficiently use and maintain brushes for both oil and latex applications.
- Work overtime when job scope of work and schedule require additional time.
- Keep an accurate account of time on specific jobs via timecard.
- Turn in timecards daily.
- Report daily to general manager with status of job and time.